Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dont get the iPhone 4s there are better phones

I just got my first iPhone, what a disapointment.
It was my first iPhone since I am loyal to Sprint and my unlimited data plan.
Im ready to return it after one day.
Even after the IOS5 upgrade the OS feels old and dated, it still looks the same as it does on my kidss generation 2 ipod touch. Was this boxy phone the best they could come up with.
My HTC Evo 4G had a huge screen compaired to this and its 2 years old!
Yes, Siri is cool, but you will need it since you cant read anything on this little screen!
I like how readable my email is on Andriod and when I zoom in on my email the text doesnt wrap, and that just sucks.
I read that the Galaxy 2S has a 4.5" screen and a better camera.  I should have got that.
for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment