Saturday, February 28, 2015

How To Use Ccleaner to Fix Computer Error


CCleaner is a software which I think is very useful for computer users or laptop operating system Windows, as CCleaner helps us to clear the cache of the Internet or the rest of the history of the use of our day - the day so as not to burden the hard drive if the unused files are not deleted.
in accordance with the title now I will explain the most complete way to use CCleaner  who has not really understand what functions and how to use this software. This article is made with my personal experience.

Step - Step Install CCleaner
1. Please open the folder that has been my friend CCleaner software downloaded on your PC / Laptop / NoteBook, etc., if my friend had not been able to download CCleaner here. Find the setup file double-click the icon, and then look for the language look like next button.Go to next stage
How To Use Ccleaner to Fix Computer Error 1